Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Recipe and Tips for Delicious Chicken Curry


           I love foods with curry, because there is something in curry taste that I love. Curry foods mostly are appetizing and perfect for plain rice and cold drink.  Yesterday I cooked chicken curry and one of my friends told me about how to cook it well so it will turn out delicious. He gave me tips and I followed all.

            I am satisfied with what I cooked and I can say it is delicious and creamy. Here are the tips and recipe for Delicious Chicken Curry.

Tips in Cooking Chicken Curry
Fry the chicken before combining with other ingredients
Fry also potatoes and carrots and put when near to cook
Use milk as substitute for coconut milk to chicken curry so it will not become rancid quickly.

Recipe for Delicious Chicken Curry

Ingredients
1 Onion (Sliced)
1 Garlic (minced)
Salt to taste
¼ teaspoon of Pepper

Curry
1 Kilo chicken
1 big bell pepper (Sliced)
3 sliced potatoes
2 sliced carrots
1 cup of evaporated milk



Procedure:
1.       Marinate the chicken by adding some salt and ample amount of curry, after that, fry it in a pan. Fry also potatoes and carrots.


Marinated Chicken with Curry

2.       In separate a pan, sautee garlic and onion, then add the chicken, mix. Add the milk, salt and let it simmer.
3.       Lastly, add the potatoes, carrots and bell pepper, pepper, mix. Let it simmer.

.
Delicious Chicken Curry

12 comments:

  1. Chicken curry is one of my favorite dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am missing our chicken curry though i am loving the indian curry now since I love spicy foods! now i am missing my mothers curry too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fiance does not like to eat curry but what if I cook one? i like your tips! would make one for the family :D

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best viands that I cannot live without! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Chicken Curry when I first tried it...I kept on eating it at every turo-turo, carinderia, or building cafeteria that I had a chance to take meals. But when I got into blogging, especially when there's a food or resto review, I wanted to try everything else there is...so I'm taking a break in eating Chicken Curry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. what a dish. would surely try at my home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love food with curry sauce. Interestingly, we have only vegetable curry with gluten meat and sometimes fish. And I like Singaporean and Malaysian curries the most!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the curry tip. Love it hot and spicy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always eat chicken curry and I'm a self-confessed addict to it! The sauce, the chicken, potatoes and carrots, ugh! so good! whow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been a while since we've last had Chicken Curry at home. I used to not like curries a lot, but it's growing on me ^^ Anyway, will try to cook up a curry dish this week. Thanks for sharing those tips!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love curry with pineapple and somewhat spicy. It's been a while since i last cook them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My family loves chicken curry. Specially my hubby. And chicken curry is actually part of my monthly budget. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...