Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Recipe for Delicious Chopsuey

Chopsuey is my sister’s favorite viand. Ironically, she is a good cook, but never perfect to cook chopsuey. I tried to cook chopsuey last night because my husband requested one, so what I did is, I went to the wet market and bought the condiments.
Here is my recipe for a delicious chopsuey:

CHOPSUEY

Ingredients:
Evaporated milk
Chicken Liver     
Boiled uail eggs
Carrots
Young corn
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Cabbage
Sayote
Pechay Baguio
Chicharo
Garlic
Onions
Pepper
Fish Sauce
Complete Recipe for Chopsuey


Procedure:
1. Sautee garlic and onion in a pan.
2.  Add the chicken liver, let it cook.
3. Put all the vegetables, mix it with other ingredients. Put some fish sauce and pepper.
4. Add enough evaporated milk and quail eggs, mix. Let it simmer.

Tips in Cooking Chopsuey

As you read my recipe, I did not include water; instead I use milk as soup and cream. Adding water will not give a delicious taste, because the vegetables itself will produce its own water. Vegetables should not be overcooked so it will look palatable and appetizing. The recipe will not limit you to add pork, you may include one. Just don’t forget to boil the pork until tender and use the pork oil in cooking the chopsuey. 
Chopsuey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...