Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Recipe for Ginisang Bagoong and Tofu Cubes



I want to share my prepared dishes last night. When I feel lazy to cook, I just buy to carinderia on our community. Though I did not feel to cook last night, I was obliged to cook because the carinderia where I usually buy was close. Because of this reason, I cooked for my husband. I prepared tofu or tokwa in tagalong, together with ginisang bagoong. Here is the simple recipe, I did:

TOFU CUBES OR TOKWA
Recipe for Tofu Cubes
Ingredients:
Tofu
Salt
Cooking Oil

Procedure:
Wash the tofu put a small amount of salt gently.
Cut the tofu in cubes and fry it.


TOFU WITH GINISANG BAGOONG
Recipe for Ginisang Bagoong
Ingredients:
Cooking oil used from tofu
Onions
Garlic
Bagoong Alamang
Sugar

Procedure:
Put bagoong in a strainer and wash it.
Cut the vegetables.
Sautee the vegetables using the used cooking oil from tofu
Add the bagoong alamang. Let it simmer.
Add the sugar. Let it simmer.

Note:
You may add pork fat to bagoong if you like.
I prepared the mix of soy sauce, garlic, calamansi and red chili for tofu to use as sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...