Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Drinking Ashitaba Tea


I have read a good post about ashitaba plant so what I did is to try it. Now I do have ashitaba plant in my back yard. I bought the plant for 300 pesos and this mean, my supply would be life time, and all I have to do is to take care of the plant.

Ashitaba and its Benefits
 I put the plant in a pot and I get 3-4 leaves a day to use as tea. I just boil the leaves and mix with calamansi. It can also be eaten raw, but I don’t like the idea. Maybe I will mix it with other foods or in a soup.

By the way ashitaba has a fine taste unlike other plant leaves that are so bitter.
The lady who sells it to me explains that ashitaba has many health benefits like it can cure fertility problems and kidney stones. It also serves as anti-oxidant, skin and hair enhancers and many more. I have an illness and I won’t shout online what kind of illness is that, lol! I am hoping that ashitaba can able to cure my baggage. 

This is the second day that I am drinking it and I am looking forward of a positive result. If there will be change in my body by drinking it then I’ll share it to you guys. 

22 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've heard of this plant. It just shows that we can learn a lot from the internet. Goodluck with your tea let us know if you get any health improvements from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! i shud trythis one too dear! it has all the things i needed specially for girls! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A photo of the plant would have been helpful! First time to read about Ashitaba Tea! I'm sure it'll do you good! Tell us more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's good that you are starting to drink ashitaba tea. :) I hope it goes all well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any images or pics of your plant? Ashitaba is new to me..Looking forward for a positive result on your try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a helpful discovery. Will recommend it to some of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sis! I haven't tried ashitaba before. I love tea and I'm very excited about this new find.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's something i never heard of honestly but I thank you for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen a plant before thru a good friend. Yes, please do share us more of your experience about this plant :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an insightful blog post you got there. I learned a new plant today: "Ashitaba". Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very interested in this plant because of recurring problems with kidney stones. Where is this available?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to drink tea but mostly milk tea = )
    I hope it can be healthy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Photo of your Ashitaba plant please. Unfamiliar ako sa plant na ito, but curious sa mga medicinal properties. Pwede bang gawing salad ang leaves nito, since you stated okay aman ang taste.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love tea, milk tea that is ;) i like my teas sweeten.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hmm, i should check this out. I really need to check on my health this day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. first time to hear about this.. I love teas but I am hesitant to plant them since I am not sure if I will be able to take care of them properly.. does it needed much attention like other plants..??

    ReplyDelete
  17. ..i first hear about this plant when a friend introduced me how this could lower blood glucose level..and i didn't know there's available tea for this.. hmmmf..this might be really interesting..will sport more info about this plant..

    ReplyDelete
  18. If this plant can cure illnesses it should be well promoted so that everyone will know.

    ReplyDelete
  19. no photo,It is better to have at least one photo for us to know what are you talking about, ahahaha. I want to try the tea though.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What does the plant look like and where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm into drinking tea now, green tea to be exact but I'd like to try making my own natural tea. KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, what a great post you have in this blog about ashitaba. I'm planting and producing ashitaba as herbal tea. You can see the product directly to my blog or website alsonwe can send to abroad for small qty or big.

    Best regard

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...