Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Recipe for Scallop


          Scallop is seafood with shell like mussel. In tagalong scallop is kabibi, I got it from Google translate. Scallop and mussel have resemblance, like they both have shells and orange meat, although scallop has just 1/3 part of orange flesh if I am not mistaken. Furthermore, scallop is more delicious than mussel, but both of them can be cooked in different ways such as baking, sautéing, frying, etc. 

            I just made another recipe and my main ingredient is obviously “scallop”. I am happy to discover this sea creature when I went to wet market last month. Read this recipe of mine.

Special Fried Scallop or Espesyal na Pritong Kabibi

Ingredients
½ Scallop
Flour
2 tbsp. salt
1 Ginger
1 whole Garlic
1 Onion
3 Lemon or Calamansi/Lime
2 Eggs
Pepper
SCALLOP OR KABIBI


SCALLOP IN FLOUR

FRIED SCALLOP
Procedure
1.       Wash the scallop put salt.
2.       Cut all the vegetables in small pieces.
3.    Marinate the scallop with all the vegetables and pepper for 2 hours. Do not forget to squeeze calamansi or lemon.
4.       After marinating separate the scallop from other ingredients.
5.       Scramble eggs. Dip scallops to scrambled eggs, and then put some flour.
6.       Fry the scallop.
7.       Serve the scallop with soy sauce with calamansi or lime and red chili. Do not for get to buy red wine for more delicious meal. 

SCALLOP WITH RED WINE

2 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of mussels but have not tried scallops.This preparation looks delicious...will try if i can get some scallops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bake my scallop with cheese and garlic.

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...