Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Midnight Snack Food Trip at Bulalohan sa Espanya and Minute Burger


           My husband and I are food lovers, we often eat at midnight and when this happened we go around some places and try different foods they have. We sometimes eat Bulalo at midnight; we always visit Espanya, Manila and eat at Bulalohan sa Espanya. They have so delicious bulalo, chicharon, papaitan, and many more fresh seafoods. There won’t be a night that they have only few customers maybe because they have plenty of dishes to offer plus the delicious taste of their dishes. This bulalohan is near Meralco branch in Espanya.

             Our next food trip is at Minute Burger, they do have buy one take one; actually most of their burgers are in buy one take one. The cheapest buy one take is their ordinary burger without cheese for 24 pesos. I thought the taste of this is also cheap, but when I tried one, I am surprised that the taste is good. They have chicken burger and hotdog sandwich also. The only thing I would recommend to Minute Burger is for them to sell burger with bacon like in Burger Machine. I love bacon and other people too, it is more exciting and delicious to eat burger with bacon. Minute Burger is open 24 hours. 

BURGER @ MINUTE BURGER

3 comments:

  1. Been Craving for Minute Burger since last FBW night where all the burgers were gone in less than a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the other day, I treated myself to those buy one take one burgers along the street. Yummy! I couldnt' believe they come so cheap! Oh, bulalo! I was also craving for that just yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...