Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fatboyz Pizza


             Pizza is my favorite of all the foods that made up of bread. I don’t love sweets and most bread are purely sweet, pizza can be salted depends on the toppings or flavor, and this is the reason why I love pizza above all bread-type food. I knew Fatboyz pizza since college, my sister who lived in Quezon city then used to contact Fatboyz to deliver her favorite pizza. 

           Now that I am working in Monumento, I still encounter Fatboyz and it makes my eating life happy, hahaha. Please erase the thought that I am “matakaw”, I just love to eat flavorful foods. Fatboyz pizza has many flavors such pepperoni, supremo, hawaiian and cheese, bacon and many more. 

FATBOYZ PIZZA
            Their pizza is affordable and it taste right. Their 12 slices most delicious pizza cost only 200 plus and this is an awesome thing. Some of their ordinary pizzas cost 100 plus only, so cheap for a tasty food. 
Pizza Supremo Flavor
          This December I tried their Supremo flavor that only cost 255 pesos if I am not mistaken and this is for 12 slices. My husband loves the taste of it, even though the crust is only thin. I think they don’t have thick crust, anyway it doesn’t affect the whole package of Fatboyz the dough is still crunchy! I bought the pizza in Fatboyz food cart in Victory Mall, Monumento, Caloocan. 

4 comments:

  1. The name of it alone seems to be good and tasty hehe. I must try and test the taste of this pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pizza and I would want to try this and the prices are reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how does this taste parang homecooked pa? :) i wanna try this one din! :)


    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried Fatboy's pizza yet. I'm tired of eating the same commercial variety, so Fatboy's seems like a welcome change.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...