Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blend 45 Kapeng Barako


             When I am searching for coffee in the market something caught my attention and that is the new packaging of a particular coffee brand and that is none other than Blend 45. I don’t drink this kind of brand because I am used to drink Kopiko, Great Taste or Nescafe. Anyway I still bought Blend 45 to try their new product which is Kapeng Pinoy Barako, this flavor is very new to me because I never tried this one before, unlike the brown sugar flavor of other brands. Just like other coffee they have also different flavors however; I only chose one flavor which is Kapeng Barako. The coffee is affrordable for 3.75 for each sachet good for one glass in Lianas supermarket. I bought ten sachets so we can enjoy drinking it, if it will fit to my husband's taste.

Here is my verdict for the new Blend 45 Kapeng Barako

                The taste of the coffee is just right for the price and for its “barako” taste; it has a very bitter taste that will complement its flavor. With this I would want to try their other flavors for the reason that it is affordable and has a fine taste. 

BLEND 45 COFFEE KAPENG BARAKO

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's really affordable, compared to the other 3-in-1 brands. I always buy instant coffee for work. I like the milky/creamy type of coffee better :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...