Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Eating at Tokyo Grill, SM Manila


           My husband and I ate at Tokyo Grill last Monday at SM Manila. What we ordered is their promo meal which is 299 pesos for combo meal good for two persons. The meal includes 2 iced tea drinks and rice and 3 dishes; one veggie which is togue and the other two are pork.

TOKYO GRILL, BENTO MEAL FOR TWO AT 299
           The meal is just right for 299 pesos, the two pork dishes are sweet and flavorful which all in all give a satisfying taste. The ambience is cool and spacious. Over all I give 8 out of 10 perfect score for Tokyo Grill. 
BENTO MEAL, PORK STEAK AND VEGGIES
             They have plenty of dishes and most of their sashimi dishes are affordable such as salmon, tuna and kani. 
SASHIMI, SALMON, TUNA, KANI
               I think Tokyo Grill is much better than some new restaurants located in SM Manila which I already tried. Tokyo Grill accepts credit card and what I most like about them is their customer service.       



          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...