Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kitaro Sushi at SM Mall of Asia

                           I confess that I am a food lover, though I don’t have enough money sometimes to buy the food that I want to eat. Good thing I have my credit cards, this help me to purchase and buy what I want.  My husband and I are ordinary people and what we we earn are just enough for our monthly expenses; such as water, electricity, condo rent, cable and internet. But these expenses won’t be a hindrance for my cooking escapades and food trips. The Last time we went to Mall of Asia, we had another food trip; first, we ate at Dennis the Grill Boy then next is we ate at the adjacent restaurant which is Kitaro. 

                  This Kitaro Sushi is a Japanese restaurant, they sell sushi, maki, ramen , yakisoba, tonkatsu, and the likes. They also have bento meals which are their promos. So sad, that when we went there the promo was not available, because they only offer it during weekdays and that day was Saturday. We ordered bento box  such as sakana furai and beef yakinuku. The two bentobox are 185 pesos each not bad for fish fillet with the former and beef with sesame seeds for the latter. The food taste is good and we enjoyed our  meals.



Sakana Furai, BentoBox
KITARO 


Beef Yakinuku, BentoBox

The bento boxes have togue veggie, tomato, cucumber and cabbage salad as side dishes. 


5 comments:

  1. omg!! my whole family loves japanese food also! we make sure we have japanese atleast once a week!! i love their soup!! and bento boxes of course! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post about kitaro! however i had a bad experience on their branch at mandaluyong :( the food did not taste that good.

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this restaurant before, but I've never had the chance to try it. Hope I get to have a good time with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love sushi and japanese foods, the place looks nice, if the taste is good i guess its a good deal indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an old restaurant yes? i have seen this but never got the chance to eat here. but hey, the food price is really affordable. might try next time ;0

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...