Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dennis the Grill Boy at MOA


              In some of my post, I mentioned there that Mall of Asia or MOA in Pasay is one of our most visited places, it is because the place is near at our new rented house. Yesterday one of my friends texted me about the late Christmas gathering, with this I need to buy some gifts for my God daughters. While walking we came across Dennis the Grill Boy, this food chain is one of our favorite, the reason is, they sell affordable and delicious menu. Since it is meryenda time, we just ordered light snack such as dinuguan, puto, batchoy and lumpia. Dinuguan and puto with iced tea cost 75 pesos, while batchoy, lumpia with iced tea cost 75 also. We enjoyed our meal and had fun for our stay there.

PUTO AND DINUGUAN

BATCHOY WITH LUMPIA
DENNIS THE GRILL BOY
              Dennis the Grill Boy sells different foods, this restaurant is good for those who love unlimited rice or let say to those who want big servings. They have grilled chicken with rice, tuna belly with rice and atchara, Fried chicken, Grilled liempo, Lechon kawali,Laing, Pakbet, Java and Garlic rice. They have plenty of dishes for affordable prices, they have value meals also. The prices of their meals is around 85-115 pesos, not bad for they have unlimited rice.

9 comments:

  1. wow very affordable :D nagutom ako bigla sa dinuguan :D

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the batchoy tastes good. :) I miss Iloilo tuloy. :\


    http://www.dekaphobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like their lechon kawali here. Their prices are very reasonable =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Puto at Dinuguan, my favorite pair of food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw one of its branches in NCCC Mall pero never been there. I will try to visit the place soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hhmmm....dinuguan and puto. Got to try if their cooking meets my standards...though they should improve their resentation to make it a bit more appetizing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would want to try this for a change to the other fastfood grill places in Manila. It looks really delicious and the food is affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, would love to try their batchoy! It's affordable din ah :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...