Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Recipe for Special Toasted Tilapia


         Who say you can’t execute a creative way of cooking simple ingredients? Well, It is only the matter of creativity and passion for cooking. Tilapia can be found anywhere, and sometimes people are used with its taste. So, if you cook this fish with the same recipe again, then your family will not be happy eating your stuff.

             I just created a great and simple recipe for Tilapia and I never though that I can use my old oven toaster.
I called my recipe Special Toasted Tilapia. Let me uncover the recipe now 

Special Toasted Tilapia

Ingredients:

Note: number of ingredients may vary depending on the number of fish you will serve.

Salt
Chopped Tomatoes
Tilapia
Pepper
Butter
Chopped Green Chilli or Siling Haba
Chopped Onions
Minced Garlic
Foil

Procedure:
1.       Wash the Tilapia and put some salt to it.
2.       Cut the garlic, tomatoes, green chilli, and onions into small pieces.
3.       Put the cutted ingredients inside the Tilapia.
4.       Put ample amount of butter outside the fish.
5.       Wrap the fish and place it to your oven. (some oven have indications on the setting of the temperature for fish)

TOASTED TILAPIA

Goodluck and enjoy eating this delicious healthy meal. You may or may not make a sawsawan or sauce for this.











6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, cooking tilapia in an oven toaster? Amazing! I am definitely going to try this out. I like that it's easy to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Another way to eat or cook tilapia is to boil it in soy sauce and season to taste. Malambot at malasa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a quick and easy way to cook tilapia. I hope to try the toasted variant of tilapia soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tried baking tilapia and the crispy style. i will try this one .thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely love tilapia and this recipe is a winner! Will totally share this to my mom so she can make one for me. HAHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tilapia is very ample in our "palengke" so I would definitely like to try out this recipe and test the credibility of my oven toaster as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...