Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

My Mom as God’s Gift


My mother had passed away last September 6.  Her death is really a pain in our family, you know why? It is because she was our life. We owe everything to her. Now I realized that each of us is a gift from God and anytime God could take his gift. There are so many questions in my mind like, why God take my mom’s life? Though I know I do not have the right to ask Him. I love my mom and I miss her, my mom is a very loving person that is why we are hurt to loss her. 
My mom was a great gift from God. My siblings and I are all professionals because of her hardship and determination. She taught us values and virtues we could never forget. She raised us successfully despite of life uncertainties.
For me she is a perfect mother and if ever God will give me the chance to live again and ask me to choose a mother, I will choose her. I love you MAMA, sorry that I did not say “thank you” while you were still living.
Life is not like before to me now, though I know I have to move on. I pray that God will help me to recover and accept that my mom is gone and she is in God’s care.
How could I forget a mom, that is selfless, responsible, understanding, loving, humble, trustworthy, and most of all God-fearing.

6 comments:

  1. Condolence sis. I know how it feels when a loved one departed for good. You're still blessed.

    Be Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condolence! It never gets easy when it comes to death in the family but it's also a way of the world telling us that their mission has been done and all of you being successful maybe is your mom's assigned deed. Of course, the hurt never goes away but in time, goes the maturity to endure and go on living the life knowing that even when they are gone, they have left so much a part of them in us by the way they raised us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother is one of the greatest persons in everyone's life. She's beyond compare. Her passing is a great loss to one's family. I'm very sorry to know about your mother's day. Condolence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. condolence sis.. i know what you feel right now.. just keep her memories alive

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sympathy to your family. Moms are indeed gifts from God to be treasured. Just treasure all the good memories of her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...