Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

How I Deal with Life


          I got married last June and I thank God for giving me a very understanding and responsible husband. My husband is very talented and I adore him for that, not to mention he look so very handsome. We are now renting a house here in Pasay, a not so big studio type with big car park. How Ironic?

House with Big Car Park
             I am a busy person. I work as a home school private tutor from eight to five and an online worker at night. I enjoy life so much though I am facing lots of problems right now. My mom is facing a very serious health condition problem and I help her to this battle. I love her so much! She is in the hospital right now and under chemotherapy. This chemo treatment is so expensive and God provides this with us, and I pray that He continue to bless us until the 6-cycle of chemo is over. This is what He has given me and my family and I know that we can survive with this trial. I never expected that my mom could get this sickness because we were so relax and happy before.
              Now, let us talk about my career. God entered me in a home school tutoring when I need a financial assistance. He is so sensitive and great provider. I teach 3 children and they are so lovely and bright. The parents of the children are kind and I do not have problem with them. This work is not easy, giving the fact that the place is very far from our house. Anyway, I enjoy this work and I have passion in teaching.
            I do not know what will happen next and I am confident that everything will be alright with God! I know that I am blessed and I am counting my blessings. Being optimistic is one of my swords in How I deal with life.


13 comments:

  1. just keep going. you are a role model for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss fifileigh, I hope so that I could be strong as ever.

      Delete
  2. i am praying for strength and courage. in times like this you need a stronger faith and the courage to face all these hardships. Praying with you. :)

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear for the prayer, that is what we need now.

      Delete
  3. Just hold on to your faith and let God do His shares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i admire you for braving God's challenges and your work. Im praying for your mom's recovery and for your whole family as well.

    Carizza
    www.carizzachua.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carizza, I know that this problem will turn into fruitful one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is always a challenging one but we just have to keep on living it even at times it becomes difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are definitely blessed! I hope you, your mom and the rest of the family stay strong throughout her ordeal. For sure, God is with you every step of the way.

    Now you've got me considering a career in homeschool tutoring...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on your new career my friend more blessings to come

    ReplyDelete
  9. As long as you enjoy what you are doing.... go on....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I will include you in our prayers. Keep going on and stay strong, God will not give you a trial that you cannot bear.

    Kai Grafia
    Fashion&Beauty with Kai
    Ze Charmed Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Life's goes on and I am going to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...