Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Recipe for Ensaladang Talong


       I love egg plant on any dish. In fact, I have made my own egg plant recipes before. Lately, I promised myself to have a healthy diet and egg plant was first in my mind. What happened is I tried to prepare  my old recipe again and I was happy eating this stuff. This is my recipe for Ensaladang Talong, hope you will like this. 
       This recipe is very easy to prepare and perfect for side dish or paired with fried and grilled foods like fish and other sea foods. In addition, the recipe is also perfect to bring in beaches and seas.  Yummy!

Ensaladang Talong (Egg Plant)

Ingredients
6 Egg Plant
2 table spoon Fish Sauce
3 Tomatoes
2 Onions
2 gloves Garlic
1 teaspoon Pepper
Small Ginger
2 Red chili
¾ cups of vinegar

Procedure
1.       Put the egg plant in oven and let it cook.
Eggplant in Oven

2.       Slice the vegetables in small cuts.
3.       If egg plant is ready, slice it in small cuts also.
4.       Add other vegetables. Put the pepper and add the fish sauce and vinegar.
5.    Put the ensaladang talong in refrigerator and serve it when cold. (it can also serve without placing in refrigerator)


Mix Vegetables with Eggplant

Ensaladang Talong


 Note: Apple cider vinegar can also be used as substitute for other kind of vinegar such as cane and coconut.

Have a healthy and happy meal!


3 comments:

  1. Enseladang Talong is really a delicious side dish and can complement your regular meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everytime i eat at fast foods, or eating karnes and all that.. sometimes my tongue still finds for veggies and that talong are one of my faves 0 binagoongan, torta and ensalada.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly, my daughter loves eggplant. We can use this as a side dish to those fried food. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...