Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Recipe for Yellow Fin


            One of my favorite fish is Yellow fin. I remember when I was still single my father always uses this fish in his beer match and his recipe for this is Kilawing Yellow Fin. This fish is really delicious, no matter what kind of recipe you have for this. 
             The meat of this fish is flavorful and has some kind of taste that other fish don’t have. This is the reason why I prefer to buy this fish in the wet market. I make this post to share my recipe for Sinigang na Yellow Fin with the present of ample number of vegetables such as tomatoes, eggplant, kangkong, onions and garlic. I opt to put many vegetables to make my recipe healthier.

Sinigang na Yellow Fin

Ingredients:
2 tomatoes
1 onions
3 eggplants
1 garlic
1 bunch of kangkong
2 tablespoon fish sauce
3 green chili or siling haba

1 Kilo Yellow Fin
1 Pack of sinigang mix or natural sampalok

Procedure:
1.       Slice all the vegetables into small cuts.
Ingredients for Sinigang 

2.       Put the yellow fin into the pan and let it half cook.
3.       Put 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
4.       Add the sampalok or sinigang mix into the pan.
5.       Then add all the vegetables and let it simmer until fully cook.

Sinigang na Yellow Fin

Viand with Rice



6 comments:

  1. I love the taste of yellow fins and this recipe makes my mouth watery. Thanks. I will look forward to enjoying this recipe soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks real tasty and a savory treat for the taste buds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simple and sincere recipe of Sinigang. Truly Pinoy! Thanks for sharing your recipe =)

    http://thisislovelee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! too bad i dont like eating fish with sabaw. weird ko no :P

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom also loves this fish. She always make sinigang or simply fried fish out of it. Sabaw pa lang ng sinigang with sawsawang patis, kalamansi and sili ulam na ulam na.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh, yellow fin pala pangalan nito?? lols.. I dont have any idea what it is name until I read this. we used to sinigang this fish too.. sa pagkain lang tlga ako magaling. hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...