Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Tips on How to Cook Delicious and Crunchy Fried Chicken


         Fried chicken is the most favorite dish of every Filipino. This food is always present in a dining table, whether there is an occasion or not. 
        There are plenty of ways people can cook fried chicken and I have made some tips to make your fried chicken more delicious. I use these tips in my kitchen and turned out to have a tasty, crunchy and delicious fried chicken.

  • Deep fry the chicken, put only the chicken in boiling cooking oil. This will make the chicken tasty and crunchy.
DEEP FRIED CHICKEN DRUMSTICK
  • Marinate the chicken using the basic ingredients such as garlic, calamansi, and soy sauce. Do not put in a freezer when marinating, it can be in chiller or inside ref, freezing      the chicken will lose it freshness.
MARINATING CHICKEN
  • Do not overcoat chicken with flour, just put a little all over the chicken. Over coating makes it unpalatable.
  • Do not re-use cooking oil.
  • Do not rely your chicken’s taste just by using flavored flour, it can be more delicious when marinating it.
  • If you want a spicy chicken, then put plenty of chili when marinating it.
  • Prepare a gravy or ketchup when serving chicken to make it more delicious. 
DELICIOUS AND CRUNCHY FRIED CHICKEN

6 comments:

  1. I never really liked fried chicken. But maybe you could teach me how to cook Chicken Barbecue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh.. I do these tips too! Everyone loves my chili chicken. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to make the perfect fried chicken. My daughter likes it crunchy. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked home made fried chicken over fast food types as it taste a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good tips. I seldom fry chicken because I can never make it crunchy (shame, coz good cooks run in my family), so I end up baking it most of the time. ^_^. Thanks for the tips, I'll try these one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always prefer crispy than baked, thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...