Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Good taste, Great pairings with San Miguel Lifestyle Brews


                              I love eating noodles especially the thin ones, these are sotanghon and bihon noodles. With this craving, I studied different ways to cook these thin noodles. Lately, I made a very good recipe for my cravings which is Pancit or Sotanghon Guisado Spicy Sardines Flavor. Before, I ignored sardines in our cupboard. But, after I had tried to execute this recipe that I created, then spicy sardines are now part of my grocery items.

             Well, I am not yet done talking about my new discovered dish. I have a surprised for you guys, my husband and I paired this Pancit Guisado Spicy Sardines Flavor with one of the San Miguel Lifestyle Brews and we enjoyed having this included in our meal. San Miguel Lifestyle Brews emphasized the taste of our pancit guisado and made our bonding and conversation relaxing and sweet. In addition, San Miguel Lifestyle Brews have a very good taste. The sweetness of it complements the semi- salty and spicy taste of pancit guisado.

 To try this great experience, here is my recipe for

"Pancit Guisado Spicy Sardines Flavor with San Miguel Lifestyle Brews"

Ingredients :

3 Sotanghon (Small pack of Vermecelli)
3 Sliced Tomatoes
8 Minced Garlic
3 Chopped Onions
Pepper
Sliced Kintsay in small pieces
Spicy Sardines
Olive Oil (This can be a better and healthy substitute for cooking oil)
3 Tablespoons Fish Sauce or Patis

Procedure:

1.       Put the sotanghon in a container with water.
2.      Sautee the garlic, onions and tomatoes. (Use olive oil as a substitue for cooking oil if you have one)
3.      Combine the sautee ingredients with Spicy sardines. Then add the sotanghon, put 1 cup of water.
4.      Add patis or fish sauce.
5.      Put some pepper and kintsay leaves.
6.      Leave for 2 minutes
7.      Lastly, serve the Pancit Guisado with  San Miguel Premium All-Malt, San Miguel Super Dry, Cerveza Negra or any of the San Miguel Lifestyle Brews.

Have a great and happy meal everyone!






                  Drinking experience that’s above the ordinary

                               www.sanmiguellifestylebrews.com



                 
























13 comments:

  1. Wow. I never thought it'd be possible to pair noodles with San Miguel. :) I can't drink because I'm allergic but I bet my husband would find this an interesting pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may try sharing this to your husband, I am sure he will love this recipe.

      Delete
  2. Looks delish! When I was a kid, my Dad used to cook Lo Mein noodles with sardines too and it's really good. Your dish brought back some of my childhood memories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to cook this recipe and pair it with San Miguel lifestyle brews, you will enjoy this one.

      Delete
  3. ithe idea of combining noodles with san miguel is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you make me hungry again...I used to eat when I was in Pinas with my family there...

    Momgen Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just learned now that a pancit guisado recipe will do well with a lifestyle brew :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pancit/noodles as "pulutan"? That's new! Would love to try it some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had bad history with noodles paired with alcoholic beverages. Never again, haha!

    Interesting dish, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may try sotanghon with san miguel beer, it is good pairing promise.

      Delete
  8. nilagyan ng beer ang pancit! winner yan!! :D haha

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rovie, I did not put beer in noodles, haha..I paired it with San Mig Brews.

      Delete
  9. Must try nga! A good pairing for pulutan! Nakakasawa na kasi ang Chicken feet adobo. XD

    Its Me Deann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...