Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Table Escape : A Food Sanctuary


           When I was teaching in a catholic school, one of my students invited me to her birthday party at Mendiola, Manila. The venue is actually their restaurant, where my student’s brother is managing. I love the foods that they served, so delicious,  flavorful and palatable. I enjoyed the variety of foods such as lasagna, kare kare, and buko pandan. To make my story telling clearer here is the detailed information about the said food sanctuary.

        “From a humble catering service, table escape became a popular canteen to students around mendiola offering a wide variety of home-style delicacies. From its cheap selection of rice meals to a delicious menu of desserts.table escape offers a delectable assortment of food from filipino favorite sisig to international cuisines like chicken teriyaki and chinese yang chow. One of the best in this food house is the large serving of foods, which will surely fill one’s stomach more than enough in an economical pricing. Table escape also offers silog meals, sizzling/grilled meals, rice meals from its price of 50 pesos and above served with free egg dropped soup and free ice tea will surely fill one’s stomach. “

Cheesy Chicken and Mushroom and Chicken Milanesa

Kung Pao Chicken

Shrimp Roll and Pork Katsudon Bento Box
             Hope you can visit the place, it is at Mendiola, Manila, near Centro Escolar University, La Consolacion College, Holy Spirit and San Beda College.

10 comments:

  1. omg! the cheesy chicken looks yummy and the bento boxes also! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so yummy at a very low price! Hmmm.. wanna try that cheesy chicken & mushroom and the bf will surely love the shrimp roll-bento box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's almost lunch here an dyour post is makin gme hungry. Boy are their prices cheap and affordable. they have hefty servings too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks good and the prices are really affordable! :) I don't frequent the area, but I'll try to pay it a visit when I find myself in Mendiola :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will visit that place if I'm in MNL but since I'm stuck here in ZC, will just adore the photos. HAHA! Looks affordable and would love to try that Lasagna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect restaurant for students or those caught on a tight budget.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I am going to love this place. Thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great place to grab a healthy and tasty lunch or dinner! They are crazy inexpensive, I can't believe for PHp70 may BENTO ka na.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my family will get this in lunch. thanks dear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...