Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Recipe for Spicy Food Lover “Chili Cheese”


              I have heard one of my office mates that she was able to prepare a light afternoon snack. She made a sandwich together with chili cheese. I was curious first with chili cheese than sandwich. This lady that I am talking loves to eat spicy foods. She loves Bicol express, Jalapeno, spicy chicken and the likes. I asked her the recipe for chili cheese so I can do it at home. Here are two ways to prepare chili cheese.

If you don’t love spicy chili cheese then follow this procedure of mine. 

Sweet Chili Cheese

Ingredients
Big Green Chili
Cheese (can be quick melt or not)
Butter
Sugar
Condensed Milk

Procedure
1. Cut the green chili o siling haba in only one side vertically. Remove the seeds inside it. Wash it.
2. Put the green chili into Condensed milk. Leave it for minutes.
3. Remove the green chili from milk and put some butter and sugar then lastly put cheese.
4. Put it inside the oven or if you don’t have one you can fry it in a pan.
5. Chili cheese is ready if it is slightly burn.



Spicy Chili Cheese

Ingredients
Big Green Chili
Cheese
Condensed Milk

Procedure
1. Cut the green chili o siling haba in only one side vertically. Remove the seeds inside it. Wash it.
2. Put the green chili into Condensed milk. Leave it for minutes.
3. Remove the green chili from milk and put some some cheese.
4. Put it inside the oven or if you don’t have one you can fry it in a pan.
5. Chili cheese is ready if it is slightly burn.

The only difference between spicy chili cheese and sweet chili cheese are the sugar and butter. You can also prepare this chili cheese for beer match or pulutan and for pica pica.

5 comments:

  1. It looks scary but I'd give it a shot. Not a super fan of chili but I like cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the sweetness of the condensed milk balances out the heat from the chilis. Looks so yummy! Not for the faint of heart, I presume :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the one that has a beef on it was called as dynamite! hehehe.... I want to try this best for beers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried one of these for the first time after a restaurant owner insisted that I try it (and he gave it for free) and OMG it was something that I've eating since then! Perfect "pulutan" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am curious how it tastes..is it okay to pinoy's usual taste bud? I think I might as well try this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...