Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Newlywed Life and Confessions



       A married life is a happy life they say, well it works for me. I am now settled with a very loving husband of mine. His name is Reymond, although he is not that showy in terms of his feelings sometimes. 
      Reymond is a responsible husband to me, he perfectly understands my imperfections and that is something to be appreciated. Well before we get married we were in a 4-year engagement, we spent this long engagement with ups and downs. Reymond showed me the world, we went to different places in the Philippines and watched every new movie in theatres.
Our Door to Happiness
        As a girlfriend and wife, I have been always faithful to him. There was a time that we needed to be separated for a long time due to his work training. This is so painful yet this bitter sweet experienced made our relationship stronger.
         I remember how I cried every night, because I do not know what is happening to him inside the training. That is how I love my husband before. Now I love him more! I gradually know him more, this time of our life that we are already married couple. I called him “be”, short for beybi and he called me “choy”, short for chuchay. I pray that this happiness won’t last.  Now we are living in the same roof as husband and wife and I enjoy every minute of it.
      

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy for you. :) I'm not married yet (and not planning to! Not this soon! Haha!) but I hope to have a great relationship with my future partner soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...